Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back in CA

So we're back in California. Susanville. I woke up this morning at 4:43 for a 6 am call time. We drove for about 8-9 hours. I don't think I've slept so hard on the bus yet. I definately drooled more than ever. haha no joke.

Anyways, while we were still in OR, we got pulled over by a cop. I guess our bus doesn't have a license plate (which the Continentals thought was fine b/c its a newly purchased bus and they have a little sticker on the front which should be fine...in CA...and no one knew that little detail. I guess OR needs more than just a sticker) We were pulled over for at least a 1/2 hour. It was the excitment of the trip. So please pray for our safety and bus "issues". We should be fine now that we're back in CA.


To the family: I can't wait to see you on the 14th!

No comments: