Saturday, August 9, 2008

A couple of cool things

just a couple cool God things that have happened:

A girl on our tour has been really tired and she has a solo. The past couple of nights she was kind of giving herself pep talks and stuff trying to get awake and stuff. Tonight she prayed about it and asked God for help. After the concert she told all of us how much better she felt during her solo. She said she had an epiphany that she's been just trying to feel better by herself, but once she asked God for help, she just felt so much better. So the moral of the story>>ask for God's help and he'll give you a hand. if you just try and do it by yourself you won't get half as far.

Another thing:

A couple days ago, all these weird doubts kept coming into my mind. I was so confused and really just didn't understand nor did I want them there, but for some reason they kept popping up. I was talking to a girl about it at a host home (same girl as above) and we prayed about it and the next day I was completely fine. God answered my prayers and took all those weird doubting thoughts away that had been bothering me earlier. God is awesome.

No comments: