Friday, August 8, 2008

Only 6 more shows... :(

Although we still have a week and a half left, many of our concerts didn't end up getting scheduled so we only have about 6 left... :( It's so weird how fast this tour is going by. I'm already thinking about next year. (I think they're going to Thailand or something...)

Lately on the bus we have been doing testimonies. We started a while ago, but we only got through about 3 people and we want to hear about everyone before the end of tour. I really like testimonies because it allows everyone to get to know eachother more. Some testimonies are a lot more traumatic than others, but everyone is so understanding and loving and welcoming. It's such a great group of people.

I talked a little bit about the invitation portion of our concert in a previous post. I mentioned how at this part we go out into the audience and pray with people. I've only gotten a chance to do this twice. Both times I was really nervous and not really sure what I was doing. Now that I really want to go pray with people and understand what to do, I haven't really had a chance. We have 4 groups that rotate so its all fair, but the difference in every concert is how many people raise their hands and if you are the closest distance to them to go pray with them. I guess I just haven't been lucky haha. But that's ok. I'm hoping that I'll get another chance before tour is over.

Today we were supposed to have an outdoor concert in a park which I was really excited about. But it started raining really hard and hailing and all sorts of bad stuff so we moved it back to the church. (Luckily we had like 4 extra hours. we somehow got there really early) It was pretty awesome cuz the stage was bigger than they have been.

Elyse, I miss you too! Tell Kasey I say hi back. See you soon! I was going to call you on your birthday and I was counting down the days and then before I knew it, it was August 4th...So happy be-lated birthday! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? you were here on my birthday you silly goose!!! remember you came over for breakfast?!
haha its ok. Keep enjoying yourself!
love you!!