Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'M IN ALASKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone! So guess what?!?! I'm finally in Alaska! It's so beautiful and I have a lot of scenery pictures. Our flight came in at about 11:22 am Alaska time. We didn't arrive at the church until about 10:00 pm. We have 3 vans (12 passenger) and we got lost a lot so it took us a while to get here. Our first Alaskan concert is tonight so I will update you later on how it went. :)

Penni, I'm very excited for your son and the decisions he's making. It's so amazing how young he is and how into it he is...I never would have really understood so much at his age. God is awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill Bill!!
I hope Alaska is beautiful!! We miss you on the east coast!! I'm glad you saw the buffalo i think it is a sign ;) Sing loud and take lots of pictures for us!

LOVE YOU!

-Meggers

Claire said...

Jill, MY SISTER!
I'm so excited that your having a good time. We all miss you so much. It's SO quiet at the house. haha. Guess what, at Warp Tour, I crowd surfed. How cool is that?! I cant wait till the 15th. See you then and good luck with all your shows.
I LOVE YOU,
Claire

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you made it. Was the sun shining at 10pm?

Some news...
.....Have you heard about the CA earthquake? I think you have an upcoming concert in the area of the quake, Chino Hills.

.....Did you ever get your package in Kent? Hope so.

....You got an e-mail from new college roommate but no confirmation from the school yet

....I phoned Continentals and requested 8/15 and 8/16 for you to stay the night w/ family. Check those dates and let me know soon if they are not good for you.

Stay safe,
<3 u >

Anonymous said...

hey jill
im glad your having so much fun. the places you have been seem amazing and im so jealous. i cant wait to see the pictures. see you soon
katie n
oh and your parents went boating with my parents, and your dad decided to spice things up by throwing a piece of seaweed at your mom, when he did thousands of tiny crabs came on and stuck to her lol